Advocate Digital Services
Marketing solutions for employment lawyers
Put the power of America’s #1 resource for workers’ rights to work for you. Finding qualified clients today goes beyond partner and associate business development, client referrals, and traditional marketing. How do you identify them in an efficient and cost-effective way? We can help.
Our digital marketing services are designed specifically for employment law attorneys. We tap our extensive expertise, honed through years of experience bringing workers and employment lawyers the information they need to understand current law and keep abreast of new laws. We know employment law from the lawyer’s and client’s perspective.
Advocate Attorney Directory
Increase your visibility with prospective clients.
Get noticed with a listing on Workplace Fairness’s award-winning website. Our attorney directory gives you access to prospective clients who are looking for employment law guidance. And potential clients aren’t the only people who search legal directories. Law firms that need to refer cases to other law firms also use attorney directories to find reputable lawyers.
Standard Listing: This free listing includes your firm name, address, contact information, picture, up to five practice areas, bar admissions, and your website link.
Deluxe Listing: Our Deluxe Listing includes the Standard Listing plus unlimited practice areas, a Google Map, and enhanced visibility at the top of visitor search results, Know Your Rights content sections, and our newsletter and blogs.
Expand your online presence with current legal resources.
Creating fresh, relevant content can be a daunting task for busy practitioners. With our content services, you can focus on your clients while we create legal resources that educate and engage your website visitors.
Through a custom page on your webpage, visitors can access these legal resources.
- Online Content Library. 400+ pages of SEO-optimized employment law content in an easy-to-read Q/A format. Topics include employment discrimination, benefits and leave, workplace harassment, workplace privacy and surveillance, and much more.
- Weekly Newsletter. Stay current on workplace laws, trends, and hot topics with daily articles from leading industry sources.
- Today’s Workplace Blog. Weekly articles that discuss current events and the most pressing legal issues for workers and employers.
Don’t keep the amazing things you do a secret. We can help you develop these marketing tools to increase awareness of your work and engage your audiences: press releases, blogs, podcasts.
Social Media Management
Service Introduction: An engaging social media presence can help you develop relationships with your current clients and attract new clients. We can help you select the right social media networks and develop relevant content to showcase your expertise and client results. Our services include:
Digital Strategy. Choosing the right networks, types of content, and optimum posting schedule is critical to your social media success. We’ll conduct a strategy session with you and your team to discuss these considerations and create a strategy based on your goals and ideal client.
Content. We will develop and manage a theme-based, monthly content calendar that shares things like firm news, practice-area focused educational content, client success stories, and industry trends. Content includes written posts, blogs, graphics, videos, and podcasts.
Management and Data Analysis. Each month we’ll provide you with an analytics report that summarizes the performance for each network, an analysis of what is working, and an analysis for how we can improve your results.
Let’s talk about how we can help you build client value. Contact us today.
Advocate Web Development
Turn visitors into clients with an engaging online presence.
Service Introduction: First impressions matter. Did you know that you have 30 seconds to capture a website visitor’s interest before they click away. We can help you create an amazing first impression with a website that is professional, easy to use, and branded with your personality–all while guiding your visitors to the information they need. Our service includes:
- URL Acquisition – We’ll work with you do research and purchase the right domain name for your website.
- Website Hosting – We provide a secure place to store your online content so that it can be accessed consistently from anywhere on the Internet.
- In-depth planning meeting – We explore the firm’s services, history, clientele, branding, messaging, marketing goals, content and design in a fun yet intense phone conference.
- Website Design With WordPress Layout – Every visual detail is fit to the law firm.
- Professional copywriting – Our team of attorney copywriters can expertly craft the key pages for any law firm website.
- Incorporation of existing content – We will edit and advise on any existing content supplied by the client.
- Google Business Page Setup – This displays a law firm’s name, address and phone number right in Google Search results and Google maps.
- Training on website usage – Upon launch we will perform an interactive training session with the firm.
- Training on reading analytics reports – After a month of data is collected, we’ll train the firm on how to access, read and interpret website visitor data.
- Ongoing management – Updates, if we host, server is up to date and protected. Technical issues.
Attract qualified clients to your website.
The words on your website matter. A growing and fresh body of content with the right keywords and links to other relevant websites shows search engines that your website is an authoritative source for relevant visitor information.
We analyze your current website to ensure that page titles and page content contain keywords that are relevant to your business. If you don’t have a list of keywords, we will help you create one. Our services also include identifying strategies like link building and guest posting to help you improve your search rankings as well as a technical assessment to ensure that your website responds to visitor inquiries quickly.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.