Terms of Service
The legal information contained in this site is of a general nature and is subject to change; it is not meant to serve as legal advice in any particular situation. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the legal information in this site nor in any of the sites to which this site links. We recommend you consult a licensed lawyer who is knowledgeable about the area of law in question before you take action to address a legal matter.
We assume no responsibility for information or services provided by any of the sites to which this site links.
Workplace Fairness does not operate a lawyer referral service and does not provide legal advice. In addition, Workplace Fairness is not responsible for any advice that you receive from anyone, attorney or non-attorney, you may contact from this site. As laws vary from state to state and are constantly changing, only a lawyer can provide you with specific advice pertaining to your situation. This listing does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of the lawyers or services listed. The lawyers listed set their own attorney’s fee and may charge an initial consultation fee.
By using this site, www.workplacefairness.org, you are agreeing that under no circumstances will Workplace Fairness be responsible for
- Any information contained in, or omitted from, the site; and
- Any person’s reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete and the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by or as a result of the use of this site.
Workplace Fairness also is not responsible for
- Any person’s satisfaction with any lawyer, whether relating to the lawyer’s competence, diligence, or otherwise;
- The results of any advice given by or representation from any lawyer; or
- The failure or refusal of any attorney to respond or consult you.