Check Out Our Blog and News Updates on Employment and Labor Fronts
Workplace Fairness is the #1 Most Comprehensive Online Resource for Information About Workplace Rights
WASHINGTON (Feb. 19, 2020) – Workplace Fairness, the web’s leading source for information on legal rights in the workplace, is an organization that can help those who have been treated unfairly in the workplace. Workplace Fairness is a national nonprofit organization that advocates for and promotes employee rights.
Today’s Workplace – The Workplace Fairness Blog
- House Passes Bill to Dramatically Strengthen the Power of Unions
- “Let’s Get This Bread”: Bay Areas Tartine Bakery Workers Move to Unionize
- Religious Discrimination
In the News – The Latest Workplace Headlines
To find out more about workplace rights and other related news stories, sign up for our E-Newsletter. The newsletter includes stories covered at Today’s Workplace Blog and the In the News sections of the website.
# # #
About Workplace Fairness
Workplace Fairness is a nonprofit organization that provides information, education and assistance to individual workers and their advocates nationwide and promotes public policies that advance employee rights.
The organization’s mission is to educate workers and their advocates about workplace rights and options for resolving workplace problems and that policymakers, members of the business community and the public at large view the fair treatment of workers as both good business practice and sound public policy.
Workplace Fairness works toward these goals by:
- Making comprehensive information about workers' rights—free of legal jargon—readily available to workers and to advocates and organizations that assist workers;
- Providing resources to support the work of legal services organizations, community-based organizations, law schools and private attorneys that provide free legal information and services to low-income workers;
- Presenting the employee perspective in publications, policy debates and public discussion.
A 2017 Webby Award Honoree, the award-winning Workplace Fairness website has newly updated information throughout the site, as part of the web's most comprehensive resource educating workers about their legal rights in the workplace.
Sign up for the Workplace Fairness weekly newsletter, Workplace Week, here.
Private Interview Opportunities
Individual interviews with Workplace Fairness staff and members of the Board of Directors can be scheduled to discuss workplace issues for workers and employers.
c/o Outten & Golden, LLP
601 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 200W
Washington, DC 20001
Workplace Fairness: It's Everyone's Job